COLUMBIA COUNTY, PA BIOGRAPHIES

MADISON TOWNSHIP

From "The History of Columbia and Mountour Counties"
Battle, 1887


 
GEORGE BEAGLE, farmer, P. O. Mordansville, was born June 16, 1816, near Neustadt, on the river Aish, in Bavaria, and came to America with his brother in 1840. He had learned the miller's trade before leaving the old country, and when he came to this country he engaged at work in Boss SEIBERT's mill in Salem, Luzerne Co., Penn., where he worked nine months; he milled in several places, and for several years operated the Montgomery mill at Eyer's Grove; he then abandoned milling, and located on the farm he now owns in 1854, which he had purchased in 1850, and since that time he has been engaged in agricultural pursuits. He was married in 1844 to Magdaline, a daughter of Jacob COPP, whose wife was a HEINBACH. Mrs. BEAGLE died March 4, 1879. Of eight children born to them, five are now living: John H., in Iowa; Frederick, in Mt. Pleasant, Penn.; Robert, in Greenwood Township; Rebecca, wife of Henry MILLER (deceased), and Almira, keeping house for her father. Mr. BEAGLE owns a three-fourths interest, in the BEAGLE mill located in Hemlock Township, also the hotel at Eyer's Grove, and several lots in the town. He spends his time on his farm in the culture of grapes, quinces and other small fruits, and is also successful with bees. He is a member of the German Reformed Church, and in politics a Democrat.(History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887 pg. 501)

John BILHIME, farmer, P. O. Mordansville. Michael BILHIME, grandfather of our subject, was born in Sussex County, N. J.; he was a soldier of the Revolution, was a bearer of dispatches for Gen. Washington, and in making his way across the mountains to Valley Forge was severely frozen, which incapacitated him for active duty, and he received an honorable discharge. He married Elizabeth, sister of Daniel WELLIVER, came to what is now Milton, and located in the fall of 1776 on Muddy Run, where he made his settlement and was repeatedly driven off by the Indians, having to return to New Jersey for protection, but after the war he was unmolested. He had one son and one daughter. His son John married Mary, daughter of Valentine CHRISTIAN, and of the eleven children born to them eight grew to maturity, viz: Catherine, Jared, Elizabeth, Sarah, Michael, Christian, John and Rebecca. John, the subject of this sketch, was born on Spruce Run in December, 1819; here grew to manhood, and when twenty-eight years of age married Harriet, daughter of Edward and Elizabeth (SECHLER) MORRISON. After his marriage he engaged in farming on the homestead, subsequently moved to where his grandfather settled, then moved to Mahoning Township, (then in Columbia County) where he remained two years, and in 1857 he located on Black Run Junction, settled by Jacob SNYDER in 1701, and has since resided here. He has four children: Franklin, Elizabeth, Clarence and Woodward B. Elizabeth married Judson WINTERSTEEN, of Montour county; Franklin is a merchant tailor and resides in Turbotville; Woodward B., resides in Upper Hemlock, engaged in farming; Clarence is at home. Mr. BILHIME is one of the substantial citizens of Madison Township. (History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887 pg. 501)

John CHRISTIAN, stone-mason and farmer, P.O. Mordansville. Among the early settlers of Madison Township was the CHRISTIAN family. The pioneer of the family was Valentine CHRISTIAN, who was a fifer in the war of the Revolution; his people were in this county prior to the war, and were at one time driven out by the Indians. He married a Miss ROBBINS and reared several children. The father of our subject was John CHRISTIAN, who married Frances, a daughter of Jacob WELLIVER, and to them were born four children: Mary, Rebecca, Jacob and John. John was born October 14, 1829, in this township, and moved to Pine Township with his parents when ten years of age, and when nineteen went to learn the trade of stone-nason with John RANTZ; worked at the journey work several years, then moved back to this township in 1852, where he located. In 1855 he married Sarah, daughter of William and Sabrina (TEEPLE) ROBBINS. They have two children: Clark and Boyd, both at home. In politics Mr. CHRISTIAN is a Republican. (History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 502)

Cyrus DeMOTT, farmer, P.O. Eyer's Grove. The pioneer of the DeMOTT family was Richard, who came from New Jersey to this county fully one century ago, and located on the farm now owned by John and David SHULTZ. Richard was born in 1755, and died May 26, 1827; his widow died August 5, 1849. They reared the following named children: Mary, Rosanna, John, Sarah, Rebecca, Isaac, Jacob, Abigal, Richard, David, William and Elizabeth. Jacob, father of our subject, was born September 9, 1792, in this township; he married Catharine, daughter of John PATTON. After his marriage he settled on the farm now owned by Cyrus. He served as justice of the peace, and before the counties were divided was commissioner of the county, also supervisor of the poor; was a member of the Baptist Church for nearly sixty years, serving as deacon and elder. To Jacob DeMOTT and his wife the following named children were born: Mary, Margaret, John, Rosanna, Sarah, William, Cyrus, Samuel, Catharine, Harriet and George. The father died February 11, 1886, in his ninety-fourth year; his wife died in 1869. Cyrus was born in 1834 and was reared on the homestead. In early life he served an apprenticeship as carpenter, and followed the trade for fifteen years; then bought a farm in this township and farmed six years; then rented the farm for a time, and in 1876 purchased the home place, where he has since resided. In 1862 he enlisted in Company G, One Hundred and Seventy-first Regiment, and served nine months. He was married in 1868 to Annie L. HELLER; she died in October, 1873, leaving no children. In 1880 he married his present wife, Antoinette B., daughter of George W. SUPLEE. Mr. DeMOTT is a member and clerk of the Baptist Church. (History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 502)

Frederick DERR, farmer, P.O. White Hall, was born October 12, 1804, on the farm he now owns, which was improved by his father, George DERR, who bought a tract of about 241 acres of the first occupants, the SUTFIN brothers. The deed was executed in 1817, but George DERR had occupied it several years previous. George DERR was born in 1777, and married Mary, daughter of William CARNAHAN, by whom he had three children: Frederick, Margaret and Jane. George DERR, the father, spent his days on this farm and died at the advanced age of eighty-one years; his wife died several years previous. Frederick, the subject of this sketch, remained on the farm until he attained his twenty-eighth year, then went to Bay County, Mich., and worked at the carpenter's trade (which he had learned before leaving home) working at this vocation twenty-five years in that place; while here he married Elizabeth M. CLARKE, a native of New Hampshire; she died in 1842, leaving no issue. He returned to this county in 1858, at the time of his father's death, located on the home farm, and has since been a constant resident of this farm. He was married, the second time, to Ellen, daughter of Jacob and Mary (BOGART) WELLIVER. Mr. DERR has no children. (History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 502)

Francis EVES was born in Madison Township, Columbia County, about the year 1820, son of Parvin EVES. He was reared to manhood on the farm now owned by Wilson EVES, and here lived several years, then moved to Millville, where he died about 1884. He married Rachel WILSON, who died the same year as her husband. They had five children: Matilda, Anna, Wilson, Martha, and Mary. Wilson was born October 25, 1850, and when in his "teens" moved with his parents to this township, and settled on the farm he now owns. He married Sarah J., daughter of Peter WOLF. Mr. and Mrs. Wilson EVES have three children: Charles W., Howard C. and Fannie. (History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 502-503)

THOMAS H. GINGLES, farmer, P. O. Jerseytown. The GINGLES family came to this county shortly after the Revolution. The name of the grandfather was James GINGLES, a native of New Jersey; he purchased the property now owned by the family in Madison Township on September 15, 1795, of James STARR, the same being patented by him, STARR, on July 17, 1795. James GINGLES married Martha DOAK, by whom he had three sons and one daughter: Robert, Jane, John and James. John GINGLES, father of our subject, was born August 17, 1793; he married Martha, a daughter of Thomas and Sarah ADAMS, who was born July 8, 1807; her parents came from Ireland in 1802; was married and settled on the present homestead in 1828. To John and Martha GINGLES were born seven children, six living to be grown: Martha J., Sarah A., James, Mary, Thomas H. and William A. Thomas H. was born October 24, 1839, was reared on the farm and has always lived here. Thomas has never married.(History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887 pg. 503)

ALBERT GIRTON, farmer, P. O. Jerseytown, is a son of John Wesley GIRTON, who was born March 31, 1821, on Dutch Hill, in Madison Township, Columbia Co., Penn. The great-great-great-grandfather of our subject was George GIRTON, who came from England, and settled in New Jersey. His son, John (great-great-grandfather of Albert), was the father of the following named children: Stephen, George, William, Jacob, Esau, John and Marshall. The last named was the great-grandfather of Albert, and came to this township at an earl day, settling on Dutch Hill. He kept a hotel here several years, and married Miss Ellen KINNEY, who bore him the following children: William, John, Catharine and Margaret. To William and his wife Elizabeth were born Andrew, Marshall, Ellen, John, Wesley, Euphemia, Elizabeth, Ira, Anna, William L. (who was a soldier in the civil war, and was killed in battle) and Shepherd (who was a soldier in the Mexican war, and died there). John Wesley GIRTON married Hannah FLICK, daughter of Daniel and Catherine (LILLY) FLICK, by whom he had three children, viz.: Albert, Mary F. and Charles. He settled on this farm in 1861, and remained here until his death, January 3, 1877; his widow yet survives him. For several years previous to his coming here he had been engaged in the carding and fulling business, and operated a factory in Montour County. He was a member of the Methodist Episcopal Church for many years, and in politics was a Republican. Albert GIRTON, who resides on the home farm, was born in Montour County, July 24, 1846, and came with his parents to this township, where he has since resided. He married Gertrude, daughter of George W. SUPLEE, one of the well known residents of the county. They have one child, Raymond. Mr. GIRTON is a member of the Baptist Church, and politically a Republican. He takes an active interest in the affairs of the township, and is school director.(History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887 pg. 503)

ELISHA BIGGS HARTMAN, farmer, P. O. Buckhorn, was born August 7, 1827, in Hemlock Township, a son of George and Margaret (FOX) HARTMAN. John HARTMAN, his grandfather, immigrated to this place from Berks County, made his settlement in what is now Hemlock Township, and there reared a family whose descendants have grown up in the forks of the Susquehanna. Elisha grew to manhood in Hemlock, and remained with his parents until twenty-four years of age, when he married Mary E., daughter of Daniel ERNEST. Mr. HARTMAN located in Madison Township in 1864, and purchased where he now resides, the place being known in Madison Township in 1864, and purchased where he now resides, the place being known as the Ludwig YOUNG farm; he has since purchased the J. BECHTEL farm, and is a successful farmer. Mr. and Mrs. HARTMAN have two children: Anna U. and John H. He is a member of the Presbyterian Church, and in politics a Democrat.(History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887 pg. 503)

Erastus HENDERSHOT, farmer, P.O. Jerseytown, is a son of John HENDERSHOT, a native of Madison Township, born March 18, 1802, who was the second son of William who was a son of Michael HENDERSHOT, whos children were Isaac, Jesse, William, John, Phoebe, Margaret and Sarah. To William HENDERSHOT, grandfather of Erastus, were born George, John, William, Michael, Ralph, Henry, Robert, Erastus and Sarah. The wife of William was Mary, daughter of William KITCHEN, who married a daughter of Col. BODINE of Revolutionary fame. John HENDERSHOP, father of Erastus, married Mary, a daughter of William WELLIVER. John is yet living; his wife died April 25, 1834. The children born to them were Elizabeth, Sarah, Mary and Erastus. The latter was born in Jerseytown, July 16, 1832, and married Mary, a daughter of Daniel and Sarah (EYER) WELLIVER. After his marriage he located on the farm he now owns. Mr. and Mrs. HENDERSHOT have seven children: Gershom B., William B., Emma J., Charles H., John C., Ada L. and Anna C. In politics Mr. HENDERSHOT is Republican. He owns 115 acres of land. (History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 503)

AMOS P. KESTER, farmer, and stock raiser, P. O. Mordansville, was born in Mount Pleasant Township, July 18, 1817, fourth child and second son of a family of ten children born to Aaron and Tamar (PARKER) KESTER. The subject of this sketch was brought up in Mount Pleasant Township, remaining at home until about twenty-four years of age, when he went to Greenwood Township, and for twelve years lived with his brother-in-law, Charles EVES. Then he returned to Mount Pleasant and remained on the homestead about two years. In December, 1854, he married Anna W., daughter of Joseph and Elizabeth (OGDEN) KESTER; the following spring he located on this farm. He has 129 acres. Mr. and Mrs. KESTER have had three children, two living: Alvaretta, wife of L. P. KLINE, of Mount Pleasant; Moro, a student. Teressa (deceased) was the wife of L. P. KLINE. Mr. KESTER has achieved success, and secured for himself a competence and a good name.(History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 503)

CONRAD KREAMER, farmer and merchant, P. O. Jerseytown, was born November 28, 1824, in Philadelphia, the eldest of a family of seven sons born to Conrad and Catharine (BOWMAN) KREAMER. The KREAMER family are of German origin. Conrad, the father of our subject, came from Germany when a young man and located in Philadelphia, where he lived until the year 1832, when he removed to this county with his family, and located in this township on land which he purchased. He had ten children, six of whom reared families. Conrad was reared to maturity on the farm his father located upon, and after twenty-one years of age he worked out at $8 per month during the summer, and $5 for the winter months. He afterward secured a horse, and then another, and with a team he began farming, and from this small beginning he became wealthy, and now ranks among the well-to-do farmers in Columbia and Montour Counties. He came to Jerseytown about the year 1855 and located on this place; previous to this he was for twelve years engaged in the huckstering business, also bought and sold lumber. He began merchandising here at the time of his coming, which he has since carried on. He has about 1,500 acres of land divided into eight farms. He was married in 1856 to Mary, daughter of Ivan and Margaret (McBRIDE) HENDERSHOT. To them have been born ten children: Maggie J. (deceased), William E., Ida C., John J., George F., Charles A., Anna C., Evan H., Florence and Louis.(History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 504)

HUGH McCOLLUM, farmer, P. O. Jerseytown, was born June 8, 1817, one mile northwest of Jerseytown, the youngest son of Ephraim and Catherine (SEIBRING) McCOLLUM. The grandfather of our subject, John McCOLLUM, was a soldier in the Revolution, and his son Ephraim, father of Hugh, was a teamster during a portion of that struggle. To John McCOLLUM and wife were born four children: Jacob, a physician, died unmarried; John and William (both went north and settled in New York State), and Ephraim, who came to this county about 1796, settled where J. M. GIRTON now resides, and here reared his family. He died December 12, 1830; his wife, Catherine, died August 27, 1841. Of the ten children born to them they reared eight: John, David, Jacob, Ann, Betsy, Ephraim, Margaret and Hugh. Hugh was born and reared in this locality, and when sixteen years of age learned the tanner's trade in the yard his son, Ephraim Warren, now owns. He was married March 2, 1841, to Mary C., daughter of Allen and Catherine (FRUIT) WATSON. They have had four children: Catherine, wife of James BEUGLER, in Williamsport; Margaret J., died aged seventeen; Sarah A., wife of Judson AXE, in this township, and Ephraim Warren. The last named is his father's successor in the tannery, and has owned and operated it since he was twenty-one years old. In 1882 he was burned out, but at once rebuilt and is now doing a good business. Mr. McCOLLUM and entire family are members of the Presbyterian Church.(History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 504)

JOHN MOSER, farmer, P. O. White Hall, has been identified with the interests of the township for many years. He was born January 19, 1822, in Amity Township, Berks Co., Penn., son of Peter and Anna (STEINROCK) MOSER, to whom twelve children were born, ten of whom were reared. John was reared on a farm, and came to Derry Township, with his father, when he was eighteen years of age, and remained with his father until he was twenty-nine. He located on the farm he now owns about the year 1856, and has since resided here. He married Margaret, daughter of Daniel CRUMLEY, and by her he has had nine children, six living: Henry, residing at Turbotville; Daniel, in Montour County; John W. and Peter at home; Emma, wife of John ELLIS, in Montour County, and William H. at home. Mr. MOSER has three farms. He is prominent in church matters, and one of the liberal-minded of the township.(History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 504)

J. L. MOSER, farmer, P. O. White Hall, was born June 18, 1828, in Amity Township, Berks Co., Penn., and was raised on a farm. After he attained his majority he went to Reading, and there learned the carpenter trade, which he followed until about 1855, when he came to Montour County, and for a time located near Washingtonville, where he followed his trade for a time, and then bought 700 acres in the north part of Madison Township, and built a small house on the same in 1856; in the spring of 1857 he moved on the place, and here he has since resided; has cleared 100 acres out of the same tract, and since sold off until he now has about 200 acres under good improvements, having excellent farm buildings. He was married September 4, 1851, to Anna M., daughter of George and Lydis (KLINE) SMITH. They have five children: George, Louisa, Emma, Levi and Sadie. George is fireman on the Erie Railroad; Louisa is wife of S. GARDENER, in Lycoming County; Emma, wife of Levi FORTNER; Levi and Sadie are at home. Mr. MOSER is a member of the Lutheran Church at Washingtonville. He is a Republican in politics.(History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 504)

WILLIAM MASTELLER, farmer, P. O. Buckhorn, was born February 19, 1830, in Northumberland County, Penn., son of Daniel and Elizabeth (SHULTZ) MASTELLER, to whom were born nine children: John, Mary, Rebecca, William, Margaret, Sarah E., Jane, Paul and Jacob. William came to this county in the spring of 1856, with his wife to whom he was married the year previous. Her maiden name was Sarah Ann HELLER, daughter of John and Mary Ann (RICHARD) HELLER. In 1856 William located on the farm where he now resides; he owns another farm in Hemlock Township. Mr. and Mrs. MASTELLER have six children living: Harvey, married and resides in Hemlock Township; George, a teacher and member of the Reformed Church, lives at home; Warren, Claudius, Eva and Mary, all at home.(History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 504)

Samuel REICHARD (deceased). Frederick REICHARD, father of the above, was of German descent, came to what is now Madison Township, this county, and settled on the farm now owned by his grandson, John REICHARD, married a Miss GROSS and reared seven children to maturity, viz.: Samuel, Isaac, John, Hannah, Polly, Katie, Teney. Samuel was born on the farm about 1801, grew to manhood here, and was married to Christina TAYLOR, daughter of John and Barbara (HITTLE) TAYLOR, who reared three children—one son and two daughters. After Mr. REICHARD married he settled on the farm, and lived here until his decease which occurred in 1856; his widow yet survives him, residing on the home farm. There were eight children born to them: Simon, Ellen, Jacob, Elias, John, Harriet, Matilda and Amos; all married and reared families except John, who resides on the homestead farm with his mother, and is engaged in farming pursuits. Samuel REICHARD was a consistent member of the Lutheran Church, and was a man highly esteemed in the community. (History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 505)

Jacob SHOEMAKER, contractor and farmer, P.O. Mordansville. The SHOEMAKER family was among the early settlers in this county. The pioneer was Abram SHOEMAKER, who came from Jersey and located in Columbia County. His wife was Margaret MELLICK by whom he had nine children: Mary, Andrew, Jacob, Kate, John, Isaac, Michael, Margaret and Abram. Jacob, the father of our subject, was born July 14, 1789, and married Martha KINNEY, and to them were born ten children: James, Elsie, John, Abram, Philip, Jane, Margaret, Jacob, Elisha and Levi. Jacob, the subject of this sketch, was reared in Madison Township on a farm, and at twenty years of age began learning the carpenter trade, which he followed for six years; then engaged in farming, which he carried on continuously until about 1878, since when he has carried on his trade. In 1873 he located on the farm he now owns, which he has carried on since in connection with his trade. He married, August 13, 1857, Mary, daughter of Cornelius VANHORN. Mrs. Shoemaker died March 11, 1886, of pneumonia. To this union were born seven children: Ida, Jane, Elnora, Townsend, John, Harriet and Warren. Mr. SHOEMAKER has been a member of the Methodist Church about thirty years. Mrs. Shoemaker was a member of the same. In 1884 Mr. SHOEMAKER was elected director of the poor. (History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg 505)

J. C. SHULTZ, farmer, P. O. Jerseytown, was born in Montour County May 22, 1843, the eldest son of William and Eliza (KINNEY) SHULTZ. William SHULTZ was born February 14, 1814. Eliza was a daughter of Rev. John KINNEY, son of James KINNEY, and old Revolutionary soldier. Peter SHULTZ, subject's grandfather, married Sallie ROBBINS, and they had the following children: William, Jonathan, Jacob, James, Henry, Dr. Benjamin F., Mary and Peter; all reared families. To William SHULTZ and his wife Eliza were born the following named children: John C., Dr. P. H. (deceased), David A., Sarah E., and Oliver P. John C. came to this township when eighteen years of age. At the age of twenty he began life for himself, farming the homestead farm. He was married May 25, 1865, to Mary J., daughter of William and Sallie (KITCHEN) JOHNSON. They have four children: Harry E., Ada B., Beryl B. and Sadie F. Mr. SHULTZ has been a member of the Methodist Episcopal Church for twenty years, and is trustee of the same.(History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 505)

A. C. SMITH, farmer, P. O. Jerseytown. John SMITH, the great-grandfather of A. C., was born April 11, 1750. He married Nellie McFALL, by whom he had the following children: Henry, Francis, John, Elizabeth, Margaret, Hugh, Elisha B., Anna and Alexander M. Henry was the grandfather of A. C., and by his wife, Mary CREVELING, he had the following children: John, Henry, Jackson, Creveling, Margaret, Eleanor, Elizabeth, Delilah, Mary, Martha and Nancy, all of whom were reared to maturity. John, the father of A. C., was born in this township and married Margaret SHEEP, and to them were born henry J., Mary J., John W., Andrew C., William E., Elizabeth E. and Thorton A. Andrew C. was born October 20, 1849, in this township, and February 17, 1870, married Mary, a daughter of J. M. and Susan (BRUGLER) GIRTON. After marriage he settled in this township, where he has since resided, locating on the farm owned by Susan (BRUGLER) GIRTON's heirs, consisting of 176 acres, known as the John BRUGLER farm. He has three children; Susan M., Lloyd G. and Emma M. He is a member and trustee of the Methodist Episcopal Church.(History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 505)

Silas WELLIVER, farmer P.O. Jerseytown. The WELLIVERS rank among the pioneers of Madison township. Daniel WELLIVER came here from New Jersey & located on the farm now owned by his grandson Silas. His (Daniel's) wife was a ROBBINS and they reared a large family of nine, whose names were William, John, Obadiah, Jemina, Rebecca, Sallie, Charity and Polly. Daniel, the father of Silas, married Sarah EYER, who bore him eight children, viz: Catharine, Silas, Phineas, Abigail, Lucinda, George W., Mary and Charity. Silas, who resides on the homestead, was born Oct. 27, 1821. He married Mary E. FRUIT, who died Nov. 31, 1871. Of the four children born to them, there are now living: Miles, farming the homestead, Sallie, wife of Wilton DERR in Lycoming Co., and Robert, a druggist, recently graduated from the College of Pharmacy in Philadelphia. (History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 505)

THOMAS CHALKLEY WILSON, farmer, P. O. Millville, was born November 2, 1847, son of Reuben WILSON, one of the well known residents of this county. Thomas C. was reared on the farm he now owns, consisting of 123 acres, and has always resided here. He was married May 4, 1875, to Hannah, daughter of James and Mary (ROTH) MATHER. They have no children. In politics Mr. WILSON is a Prohibitionist and takes an active part in the cause.(History of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Battle, 1887, pg. 506)

Back to

COLUMBIA COUNTY BIOS

MONTOUR COUNTY BIOS

SOME OTHER BIOGRAPHIES

HISTORY OF COLUMBIA COUNTY

HISTORY OF MONTOUR COUNTY

 
 

 
MY FILE CABINET
FAMILY LINES
JOWEST